The First BICTAM Symposium for Asia-Pacific Young Scholars will be held in Singapore, from 11 to 14 December, 2013. The symposium is hosted by Beijing International Center for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (BICTAM) and The Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (CSTAM) and is also one of the Minisymposias of the 5TH ASIA PACIFIC CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS (APCOM2013). The Congress website is: http://www.apcom2013.org. All the participants are warmly welcomed.
The symposium provide an international platform mainly for the young scholars from Asia for
- exchanging ideas on all areas related to mechanics
- celebrating achievements and recent advances
- renewing and establishing friendship in the academics, with industry, and various research institutions
- promoting advanced research, development and applications
Abstract (and/or full-paper) submission
All submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The abstract (and/or paper) submission should include:
1) “Abstract_template” (in Word documents), and 2) “Abstract_submission_form” (in Excel document).
Download template and submission form here:
Abstract_template; (To be submitted by 15 September 2013)
Abstract_submission_form; (To be submitted by 15 September 2013 together with the Abstract)
If the author(s) wish to also submit full paper(s), please download also Full_paper_template. (Optional, to be submitted by 30 September 2013)
- Fill-in the templates for abstract (or paper, if the author wants also to submit a full paper);
- Fill-in also the submission_form;
- Change the names of the files to the corresponding authors’ name;
- Send the abstract/paper (in both Doc and PDf formates) and the submission form to email@example.com;
- 30 Sep. 2013: Deadline for abstract submission and full paper (optional)
- 15 Nov. 2013: Registration
(Please note that all participants planning to pay onsite must register by 15 Nov. 2013 with a promise to pay onsite. This is to ensure the registered paper will be scheduled for presentation, and to eliminate no-show presenters. Un-registered papers will be removed from the proceedings and will not be scheduled for presentations)
- 11 – 13 Dec. 2013: Conference dates
- 14 Dec. 2013: Social Event
Conference Language English is the official language used in the conference for papers and presentation.
Contact person: Mr. Liang Guo (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +86 10 82543902)